Thursday, June 21, 2012

Copious




It seems to be that this is turning into a freebie blog which is not what I intended, but hey I love free stuff. One of my favorite freebies lately has been from the website Copious. When invited by a member you receive a $10 credit. Also, randomly they will give you free credits. A couple weeks ago I got an email saying they wanted to cheer up my Monday and gave me $10. I decided to order something and a week later I had this cute little freebie! It's a super adorable necklace that hangs about two inches above my belly button. I needed to use up another free credit today so I more effciently used my $10 and got a necklace and a pair of earrings. I went just over $10 and ended up paying 42 Cents. Not a bad deal if you ask me!
Anyways I thought I would share my good fortune with you and post the link for your $10 freebie. There are lots of cute items under $10 and many have free shipping so check it out and let me know if you get something!!

Click here for your freebie!!


XOXO Kinzie
P.S. Here is my most recent find. Love these!!

1 comment:

  1. Very, very neat! I have NEVER heard of this. I am on my way to check it out. Thank you so much for joining my blog and the current giveaway. I am loving your blog too. So stinkin' adorable!!!! I am your newest follower!!! Let's keep in touch!! Have a fabulous week. ~Stepha

    ReplyDelete