Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The introduction.


I feel an introduction is at hand. I guess I assumed that other bloggers were already familiar with my life but it many cases this is not so. Therefore here comes a brief introduction of me and my hubby!

This is my handsome man Devin. He always surprises me with fun things like birthday scavenger hunts, or unloading the dishwasher (which at times seems like the greatest luxury in the world). He works full time and studies Business Management at UVU. He is a major goof ball, which is one of the reasons why I fell in love with him. Devin has the best heart and makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

I am McKinzie. I am a die hard country music fan and I have a crazy obsession with Reba McEntire. My favorite color is purple.  I grew up in Park City and moved to Happy Valley to study at UVU.  I just changed my major to Finance and am excited to learn about money and hopefully gain a few tips on making it work with a newlywed budget!

       This sums us up. Two goofy Beans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment