Thursday, July 19, 2012

I finally did it!! -- ETSY STORE

Hi beautiful girls! I am so excited because today I for 1 got my SUUUUUUPER sweet Canon EOS T3i but I also just launched my Etsy store! I finally put up my first item up! Woohoo. I've been working on a ton of different projects to get the site ready and I finally did it. I hope you understand my excitement. Here is my first listing, I'll be adding at least a couple more throughout the weekend. I would love it if you would check out the shop. Hopefully we can do a giveaway in the near future. I love all my blogging buddies you have all been so wonderful to me! I know many cuties on here have their own Etsy shops and you all inspire me. Have a wonderful day!


My first listing!
My Etsy Shop



These are the super cute flower magnets that are now for sale!



XOXO Kinzie

5 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! go you, go! i am so so so so so so so EXCITED for you! :) :) :) i'm going to post it to my account for you! :)

    xxoo,
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://jacieland.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-sun-daisy.html

    BAM! :) your first etsy feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm hi! I haven't talked to you in sixteen years. Just kidding. I'm glad you didn't fall off the face of the Earth. YOU DID IT! I love it all. Can't wait to go check it out gurrrrrl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool Kinzie! :) And congrats on the new camera. Can't wait to see more stuff on your shop and some bangin' good photos!

    ReplyDelete