Friday, July 20, 2012

Just a walk in the park...

Last night Mr. Bean and I took a walk in the park to try out my new camera (Soooo Excited!) We had fun trying out a few different things and turns out he really loves photography too! That man is natuarally so talented. He always amazes me. These are so pictures of beautiful Nielsons Grove, we snapped some shots of the beautiful flowers and the cute little duckies. All of you photography gurus I would love some advice, I'm new to the DSLR world. Thanks so much! I love you all!






Mr. Bean searching for the perfect flower














4 comments:

  1. Pretty! :) We should go on a photography date and practice using our new cameras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a wonderful idea! I definitely want to practice...Devin won't let me take pictures of him haha

      Delete
  2. lookin' good, sista! you will have SO much fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason my button disappeared and it's not showing up on your blog! You can find the new html code on the right side of my blog if you want to replace it though:)

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete