Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our Substitute Camping Trip

This weekend we went up to Park City to visit my lovely parents. We were planning on going camping this weekend, but a few things came up and we weren't able to go, but we made the best of it anyways. We ate tin foil dinners, a breakfast skillet, and of course S'MORES!! We loved sitting around my parents fire pit, sharing many memories and stories. I think these pictures can describe the weekend better than I can, so enjoy our weekend in pictures!


Tin Foil Dinners

Mom Sneaking a Marshmallow

Nom Nom Nom

The gorgeous view of my parents back yard!


Dad being oh-so-serious


Look at that perfect marshmallow and my handsome man!


My beautiful Mama!
The pig snout

Delicious

Enjoy this progression of how my dad likes to eat his s'more ;)





A gorgeous hawk flew over the deck :)


I was pointing to the marshmallow but it looks like I'm pointing to my mouth, either way that's where it's going!





We had a wonderful weekend. I love my family and my husband. I'm so grateful for the wonderful times that we get to share together. Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO Kinzie

8 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Your parents backyard is GORGEOUS! And so are you, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of your dad had me laughing pretty loudly. Seems like such a character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is quite the goof ball. We had our fair share of laughs that night too!

      Delete
  3. Haha, cute photos! I love s'mores!! Yum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I seriously want Smores! and the photos of your dad are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures McKinzie, Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! Cute family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmao at the picture of your dad!! That is priceless!! new follower xoxo

    ReplyDelete