- 4 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar. Arrange evenly in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan(If you aren't a chef, a fluted tube is basically a bunt pan.) Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Combine butter and brown sugar; pour over the top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting bread onto a serving platter.
For a little more flavor add some nutmeg to the cinnamon/sugar mix. Try not to eat the whole thing in a day. I dare you.