Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinterest Hacked??

So lately I've had all these weird pin boards come up on my account. I definitely didn't create them and the posts are spam. I try to keep up with deleting them. But if I skip a few days I have like five bogus boards. Has this happened to anyone?? It's driving me crazy and I'm not sure how to fix it. Ayuda me!!


On a happier note, last night I got the hubs to watch the Bachelorette with me. His commentary was quite hilarious. We finally used one of the birthday presents he gave me..My whirley pop. Best thing ever you make super light tasty popcorn in  a few minutes and it is way cheaper. Nom nom nom. We put it in a 4 qt bowl and ate the entire thing. It was so tasty! Try it out :)

xoxo Kinzie



6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your Pinterest! Is there a help center or email to contact? That popcorn looks delicious! Great post:)

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmegosh. we love popcorn. i mean we'll go to the theaters just to sneak in and grab some popcorn for our at-home movie night. we need one of these.
    sucks about pinterest! i've never heard of that happening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, best way to make popcorn. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really can be the best of friends. That's for sure. We have been obsessed with popcorn lately. Like..over the top obsessed. Thanks for sharing this way, darling! I'm still trying to get my house situated so I am so sorry I haven't emailed you that tutorial thinger yet. But I promise I will do it soon. Also...I have never seen that on Pinterest. That is super WEIRD!

    we & serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so weird that you got hacked!! I love watching the Bachelorette with my boyfriend because he is so judgmental of the guys it's funny. You're so cute, I love reading your blog!

    Follow me at kwylee.blogspot.com

    Kylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that happen to my Pinterest too...once I deleted it and changed my password, I didn't have any more problems. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete