Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School.

Every time I think about going back to school this clip plays over and over in my head. School started on Monday and I'm not sure how I feel about it. All of my classes are online which I'm not sure about either. Have you ever taken online classes? How did you like them? This semester is much different than last semester. My classes are totally different. I went from all Psych to all Business. I really enjoy both but they are definitely not the same. Hopefully with taking classes online it will give me more freedom to cook yummy foods and do fun projects. Look for those on the blog soon! Good luck in classes!

2 comments:

  1. My advice for online classes- develop a relationship with the teachers. Make sure they specifically know who you are and e-mail them when you are unsure about anything. And I hope you're good about prioritizing your time! It gets tough when you sit around at home and would rather be on pinterest than looking at the days lecture...
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I think I have had this thinger in my head since school started LAST year. Haha! I love it. Agreeing with Bethany ^ ^ . Don't procrastinate. Do everything early while you can.

    ReplyDelete