Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I love long weekends.

Devin and I had some fun adventures this weekend. Saturday we headed up to my aunt and uncles for a BBQ and the rodeo. I am a rodeo fan. Country music, fire works, cowboy hats. What more could a girl ask for? Unfortunately for the first time in my rodeo attending life we were rained out. We made it maybe a half hour and it started dumping. Oh well. We rushed back home with my parents and stuffed our faces with zucchini bread and hot chocolate.





Sunday after church we decided we wanted to enjoy the cooler weather and changing leaves and took a drive to the top of my parents neighborhood to get a better view. The leaves hadn't really changed as much as I thought but I did get some pretty charismatic pictures of my family!






If you haven't notice yet my dad is a goofball.  



Xoxo Kinzie

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! And those are some great pictures :)

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. zucchini bread is sooo good. and with hot chocolate? sounds great, sign me up!

    ReplyDelete